- A drug-free path to healing the body naturally.
- Diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Also known as chiropractor manipulation, manual manipulation or spinal manipulation, this is a common treatment for lower back pain.
- Objectives: reducing subluxation (partial dislocation), increasing range of motion, reducing nerve irritability and improving function.
- A relieving sensation most of the time, although minor discomfort has been reported (usually doesn’t last long) if the surrounding muscles are in spasm or the patient tenses up during chiropractic care.